February 5, 2007

Slacking

I promise, I will be a better blogger! I have such a hard time keeping up with everything. I'm excited to announce that my Mom is going to be helping me out at the studio and with my kids later this month! THAT means, I won't be working from home anymore! Maybe I'll finally get some regular hours and will get to come home at night and ENJOY my family. I try so hard to keep everyone happy but man it's hard with two little kids (well three...if you count my husband HEE HEE).
The hours at the studio will be (starting in March):
Monday: CLOSED
Tuesday: 10-5
Wednesday: 10-5
Thursday: 1-7
Friday 10-5
Saturday: BY APPOINTMENT
Tonight was the first night of the Valentine Mini-sessions! It was SO fun! Every appointment was filled and it went great. Thursday will be super too! I only have ONE opening left at 5:30pm if anyone is interested!
Here is a picture I took of my little man the other night as I was testing out some of the props ;) I'll try to post some more valentine images soon!

No comments: