August 12, 2007

Matt and Jenna

I have to say, this couple is just SO happy. I could honestly feel the love for each other and from family and friends. They had a gorgeous intimate, Friday evening wedding in Rochester. I was so glad I was able to be there to share in their joy. Here's a sneak peek of some of my favorite images from that day... Jenna look at herself in the mirror for the first time after getting dressed Here is Matt's reaction when he saw her for the first time...they are SO CUTE! Matt and the guys- Jenna and the girls- Some fun shots of the bride and groom Jenna and her parents :) SOO beautiful!!! Jenna and the flowergirl. I love this- The KISS- And some celebrating after the ceremony LOL- More Kissing: Some fun shots downtown: (and MORE kissing) Listening to the speeches: The first dance: Thank you again you guys for letting me capture your very special day. I feel like I've known you forever. BEST OF LUCK! (HUGS).

No comments: