October 9, 2007

RECENT SENIORS!!!

I know these guys have been waiting for a sneek peak so here they are!!! Hope you like em!!! Cameo: Michael: Lacy: Chelsea: And a fun friend picture of Lacy and Chelsea...aren't they so CUTE. I do have one more sneak peek. It isn't a senior session but it was a crazy session! It is ALWAYS hard trying to get young kids to pose and cooperate. These guys drove a long way to come see me. They wanted outdoor pictures and it was raining. The indoor were hard because the little one was having a bad day. We had to resort to praying (literally) to get her to smile! Isn't that cute? She likes to say her prayers....so sweet....anyway, here are a few just to prove to Mom that they turned out better than she thought they would ;-) HA! Saying prayers...hee hee The little guy was much easier cause we could bribe him HA! We managed to get ONE family shot And finally resorted to doing a sucker theme because I thought that would make her happy. Isn't she so cute? SO there ya are! Things here are just as busy as can be. I'm trying my best to keep up but it is taking a little longer than usual to get proofs back etc. Thanks everyone!! Have a great day!

No comments: