October 5, 2007

I'm BACK ;-)

I was in Florida last week for a photography workshop. It was so great and I learned a TON! My husband and I enjoyed the time away too. We did miss our kids though, a week was kind of a long time to be away. Anyway, now I am working like mad to try to catch up. UGH. (yes, it's almost 3am...I don't sleep much these days). I did a fun photoshoot for the Cheerleaders so we could make some posters for them. It turned out cute! And a few sneak peeks for the recent senior sessions... have I had some beautiful girls this week or WHAT? Wow...I've been having so much fun...











FINALLY, I wanted to share a few images that I took at my workshop. They had models every night at the beach and other photographers were there coaching you...showing you what to do, it was so cool! Here are a few I snapped... Amdist all the fall senior/wedding chaos...I still have lots of kids, maternity, newborns etc. Here are a few images from those sessions...













OK, got the blog updated, now I need to get to sleep ;-) More to come soon!!!

No comments: