November 30, 2007

Brian and Erin...

Well I'm a little behind on these blog posts but I have to get a preview up for a great couple that I photographed last month. It was a perfect fall day. The girls: The flowers: The groom cracked me up with his funny faces: The guys: Erin looking beautiful: And Brian looking beautiful too ;-) We went to the park so we could take some pictures with the remaining fall leaves. The flowergirl. She was SO darn cute. The rings (notice the heart shadow :-) I think this speaks for itself: Seeing Erin come down the aisle: During the ceremony Erin's Dad sang a song for his daughter and it made me CRY! It made everyone else cry too... THE KISS: LOVED the cake. Erin did too ;-) First dance: Having some fun: Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your day. CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments: